Pontefract Air Rifle Club has probably the best facilities of its type in the Northern area, including:
- 2 all-weather undercover 55 yard plinking and zeroing ranges
- Permanent courses suitable for FT and HFT shooters.
- Catering facilities
- Double toilet block with one half fully equipped for disabled people
- All-weather car park with dedicated disabled spaces near the plinking range
- Open 365 days a year to members.
We charge a visitors fee of £3. All visitors must be invited and signed in by a PARC member on the registration sheet provided. Visitors may only shoot while the member who signed them in is present.
A bit more information
Only non-firearms are allowed. This means rifles must be under 12fpe and pistols under 6fpe. If you're not sure what this means, get in touch with us and we can explain.
We have a very good relationship with one of the best gun shops in our region. Swillington Shooting and Stable Supplies offer a friendly and supportive service to customers - especially from our club! Check out their new website to see the latest range of new and used rifles in stock.
We also recommend people visit Redbeck Shooting.